January 26, 2013

Life of Pi


Life of Pi the first movie I have seen in 3 D it was terrific I am glad I read the book first. Not for Sienna though. Movie I would rate as 10/10 


.....................................................................................

The Hot Rock Café (The old "Jolly Frog")

I have meaning to try this for a long time - Every time we went we could not get in when it first opened and then I kept forgetting about it. Great location and around the corner from home! 
Thats where the good news ends I am afraid.
Food: A very limited choice and very average
Service: NONE
So I am afraid I would only give it 1/10 and that is for the scenery - the dolphins playing in The Cut which were great to watch and the best part of the day and of course the company - sorry Karen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on