January 05, 2013

January 2013



 Look what Sienna got for Xmas. I thought it was a top idea to get her into tennis so she can keep Trav and I in style. She got straight into it with gusto and we could not believe she was such as natural, or we are one eyed!!!!
 Sienna Willams have a look at the stance.........
 This little lizard lives in my garden with his family, he has got so tame. He is waiting for a drink as the weather is horrible today....
 These tomatoes came up wild and there are enough to keep the whole street. The taste is great. The ones I brought I ended up pulling out and just sticking with the wild ones. I cannot say the same for the friggin' lemons if I ever get one to ripen I would have to charge $100 per slice for your Gin and Tonic........................


 I crept in after I had put Sienna to bed. It is getting a little crowded in there! Peppa Pig, Big Ted and Monkey.


 Plum tucked out after a good swim. Sienna wants me to tell your Mummy Ally that you took a big tomato we had just picked from Jenny's garden out of Sienna's hand and ate it! This dog is just perfect and Sienna loves her to bits!


SPOT THE KID WITH THE "NITS" 

When I asked where she got them she said "Nanny Sharon"





1 comment:

  1. Yep, Mum gave her lots of nits and then laughed at the horrified look on Travis face when we told him!

    Love, Jenelle.

    PS I absolutely love the photos of your garden!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on