February 07, 2012

Scotto fishing in Broome....


Who would have thought.....This is going straight to the BLOG. Well done Scotto at last you are catching some good fish and looking so happy about it. I am not sure if they are good eating but who cares it is one handsome fish my boy. Travis will be sooooo jealous -
Pleased to see the big hat.
Broome Feb 2012.



PS I have since found out they are great eating.
Mangrove Jack 14th Feb 2012








White Hills Beach 2009











This was the catch of the day!
So you can see he had room for
improvement.....Broome seems to hold
the answers.......

Look at Scotto go now he has the
hang of this fishing thingo!


Scott Spag Bol Recipe

Here is the recipe Scott, let me know how you go

500grams Heart Safe Mince
1 Onion
2 garlic cloves (optional)
Little chilli (optional)
Fry up onion and garlic until clear
Pop in mince and brown a little
1 tin tomatoes
4 tablespoons of tomato paste
Season with salt and pepper
1 teaspoon each of oregano, basil
1/2 teaspoon of thyme
Add 1 litre of water bring to the boil and then simmer for 3-4 hours
Pig out it is delish.


5 comments:

  1. Reg misses the fishing up north, great catch Scott xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle 'tott I think you are very clever catching such a big fish Luv ienna xxxx PS I miss you 'tott & Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules is here and telling me these fish a BEST EATING fish she has caught heaps up in the Kimberley too Well done Scotto Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog Jen I feel famous plenty more fish photos to come (i hope) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, What a gorgeous fish--I never saw one like that. What kind is it and can you eat it? I agree with Jen, glad to see you wearing a hat. My son Ross has had so many skin cancers--so keep wearing the hat. That little one of Travis is absolutely gorgeous and I can only wonder what she'll grow up to do and be. She's amazing, and such a blessing for all of you. Love Joan Cerny your USA cousin

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on