February 06, 2012

My new Painting Box

Who would have thought a rainy day and a new box of paints could be sooooo much fun until it got out of hand  I  painted everything including Jenny so off to the bath for a clean up and out of my good clothes so daddy does not growl.



Good look it is Saturday morning after Friday night!
I painted Jenny while she was on Skype  to
'oan in USA



My new "painting smock" before I get stuck into this painting again........ not to mention my new pirate gum boots for my winter walks - I guess I will just have to have another bath.....................






A "blue horse" for my Daddy..................


We also now have blue walls, floors and furniture.................just as well Jenny likes BLUE.......
however I have taken to this painting like duck to  water I just love it. June 2012

Sienna's latest saying this week

"We are ladies we don't do that!"

When you wanted me to take you to Broome to see Uncle 'cott next week and I told you Daddy would miss you too much you tried the following.........

"Hello my darling sweetheart"
"I love you my darling girl"
"I am going to miss you my darling girl"

but you are still not going to Broome!
This is at 3 imagine 23 the boys are not going to stand a chance!!!


1 comment:

  1. Is that "green about the gills" or "green with envy"??? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on