February 18, 2012

R.I.P Tilly Yates

Some of my favourite photos of Tilly at the Melros Beach the summer of 2012. Til it is sooooooo quite down the beach now without you. I hope your mate Jack was waiting to show you around. Til and if he has his way he will find a good beach for you both to enjoy. I miss you both.



Summer of 2012 Melros Beach


You are a cutie
 Mummy's little girl is really really missed.
Daddy loves you very much Tilly
Doing your push ups.....you are one clever little girl who I miss very much
The Beach is not the same without you Til.

1 comment:

  1. So you wanted me to bawl my eyes out - again - well you succeeded. Luv it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on