February 22, 2012

In House Dog Sitting


"Dogs are our whole life, as they make our lives whole."

How to kill two birds with one stone........
I miss Jack sooooooooooo much but still want some freedom to travel. I lost my little man on October 24th 2011. He was going on 15 and had an attitude problem, god only knows where that came from! We went everywhere together and he was very special to me.
So I thought why not dog sit and that should fix both problems........I will have a dog to care for and  like baby sitting it is great to give 'em back some times! Link to photos of Jack & Max

If you are interested check out the details and prices at the link below.

http://inhousedogsitting.com

I am more suited to little dogs as I love where I live and would hate to upset the neighbours your dog will have company all day as I work from home





........................................................................................................................
Videos:

Clever dog what he gets up to when you are out:

Sienna favourite "play 'ack" video. She will play it over and over!

Guilty Dog video
 ......................................................................................................................





4 comments:

  1. Great idea. Will definitely be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect service, just what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been looking for something like this. I will be in touch.
    Good luck with your new venture. Travis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea, hope you get some clients

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on