December 09, 2013

Family December 2013



Baby Em is growing up soooo fast............she always looks sooooo happy.


Straight out of bed looking like a deer in the headlights with Jason on Xmas morning.......In Capel but not sure what year.


Flowers as the lilies came out they were lovely.



Look at my fig tree going off and it is only its 2nd year. I may die of pride seeing nothing else does as well in this coastal sand............they should be ready in a couple of weeks I think I will be in hog heaven I do love figs...........................

Jas and Anya came up for an early Xmas dinner. They brought me these lovely flowers they were stunning. We played Crazy Eights and I whipped them both.................a good night was had my all.

2 comments:

  1. Well done with your figs, Yum!
    The flowers are beautiful.
    Glor xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on