January 10, 2012

Otis and Milo


This is how they started on day one looking out the door daddy left by.
By the end of their holiday they have conned their way into my bed
for a cuddle every morning.



Each morning Otis would wake me up by knocking one thing at a time off the bedside table and then wagging his behind off with excitement when I got up, I am going to miss my morning greeting.! He always had a small toy or bone in his mouth.















I have never seen two dogs who love each other as much as these two.
There is no jealousy they share everything and sleep together, they are very gentle and sweet - after all their dad is a dog trainer at Dog Communicator 0418 945 404
so this could explain it.

To the right is the first photo Sienna took.....thank the lord for point and shoot.........it is a lovely shot of Milo though. She wanted to know if we could keep the puppies! I had a hard time explaining that their daddy may have something to say about this! They were very gentle with her and she liked to share their bed with them.


A lovely shot of Milo
Milo is a champion farter 


A lovely shot of Otis




Walks down The Cut

I am going to miss you two as you were such fun 
If you are looking for a Dog Communicator you can contact
Eric Crozier
0418 945 404
 or
check out Eric's new web site
www.dogcommunicator.com.au
.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, your dog sitting is more than a home away from home, it is doggy paradise. It is a wonder they want to go home.
    When my old dog goes to doggy heaven and if I get another one later, she will be a customer of yours for sure.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on