January 02, 2012

Easter Wannanup 2012


How good is Easter you get to eat Chocolate for breakfast and then find presents all over the house.The Easter bunny left them all up the passage all the way to Jenny's room.

"I love it" or "I don't love it" your new saying this week.

Kathy came and brought me some more presents too.I got bubbles, pencils, dolly,and lots of chocolate - we had a good day and a roast dinner with Daddy and Jaz. Jenny got a bottle of Moet so she was a happy camper too.



The party has now began we have bubbles!






4 comments:

  1. I love your hair Sienna.
    Love from Monty XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone was very spoilt, maybe because she's so darn cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a good easter sienna looks like you got very spoilt ....

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on