April 30, 2015

MAY 2015

There goes another month...................................


Sienna practising her ballet I popped a beginners class on Utube.............Smudge watching on



Sienna and little Squiggle and Smudge she could not wait to see "her puppies" again. 


Sienna trying the new scarf I knitted her and there is a beanie to match coming on her next trip. Smudge getting a cuddle


On our walk today there were dolphins everywhere the most I have seen for a long time. They were getting the fish in the rocks and playing around.......I might go and get a lotto as they are bring good luck. Baby Peter's birthday today maybe that is why they were there!


Buddy and Ollie are back for a few days as their Nan has her 90th birthday - Up The Cut on a nice sunny day with Smudge and dear little Squiggle they all get on well.


What a classic the big sook.


I love the way Smudge holds his treats....one clever boy who spent the weekend  chasing the ball as it is so wet and windy we have not been for a walk for two days. He brings it right back to your lap and rolls it with one leg to let you know he is ready.


This is how Squiggle spent her wet and windy weekend.....she is going to have to learn how to walk again I am afraid. Sienna and her a great pals.


 Squiggle on our walk today the dolphins were putting on a great show and it is a lovely sunny day


Smudge enjoying the sunshine and his walk today


Harvey and Charlie are back while Dad is in hospital over night to have an operation, I have lost count as to how many he has had poor devil................the boys are happy enough and love to walk.


Timmy is not one to be left out he thought he would try the Dog Cave and enjoyed it so much he decided to stay in it!
Timmy's testimonial


Smudge and Squiggle are so funny with the dog Cave. I got another one yesterday and now they are both in the same one....................

**********************************

5th May If I go quite it is cause I have trouble with my internet and Telstra cant fix it until the 8th May GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR however I have just come in and it is working, so I am guessing it is going to go in and out!

***************************************

Little Timmy came to stay he is a sweet little man and got on well with Squiggle and Smudge


The baby dolphins were leaping and playing today no wind and they popped on a great display.


At least one happy fisherman in the family Scott with a Barra and yellow fin salmon which he reckons is the best fish he has ever eaten or caught - Travis went a nice shade of green! Well done Scotto.....


Big Sook


A lovely sunny day so off to The Cut for a walk I use the term loosely for Squiggle, she went for a "carry" the dolphins were playing, but were on the other side from us, still nice to see them again as they have not been around lately.




I popped the "Song of the Sea" movie on I got Sienna in Bali and was on the computer emailing and I could hear this sobbing sobbing very low she hardly ever cries so I crept around and she was wailing I asked what happened and she said "It is way too sad" I offered to turn it off but she wanted to watch it! That kid is so cute.......little Squiggle kept her company.Sienna said"you did not pop the photo of me crying on the blog did you?" I said why she said "my heart would have been broken if you did!" drama queen comes to mind!


Smudge and Squiggle on day one looking nervous, I keep telling them things will get better on their holiday. Their Mums have gone on a cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on