September 18, 2013

September 2013


Kara with Jet  Sam and Sienna my little dog walker helper she has all the leads mixed up here!. She loves to walk the dogs and cannot wait for the weather to change so we can all go to the beach. Roll on summer I am over this WIND.



Sam and Jets last day and Chloe came to stay and Kara was still here. On a very windy walk at The Cut they loved it and all get on well. I am going to miss Sam and Jet they are great fun.


My first night of my holiday it is cold and wet so into my PJ's and bed with some of my toys. Jet and Sam have gone home so it is really quite around here as there is just me and Kara now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


The weather has been shocking freaky winds and lots of rain, we still manage to get out for a walk each day but it is not pleasant so I just cuddle up on the lounge and watch a little telly. One cute sweet gentle dog is our Chloe and a pleasure to have.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little girl and such well behaved dogs.
    Glor xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on