August 22, 2013

Jerry's first day at the beach......



I was a little nervous about taking Jerry to the beach for the first time as he is a bolter, you cannot get into a room without him beating you through. To my surprise he was wonderful, eager to please and as soon as I called him he would come straight back. Great to watch him lopping along the beach we both had fun. My feet loved the freezing water so a good day had by all



I was teaching him to sit when he returned and gave him lots of pats.....he is a smart dog ......


Will I keep going or humour her and come back.........................then maybe we can come down here more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on