July 31, 2013

Broome 2013


Coby and Eddy two very pampered dogs. They love their pillows




 Eddy loves his bath and to swim.....he is a very naughty boy but still a baby with lots of personality.

 Cuddle for Daddy when he comes home from a hard day at the Office.

I have never seen anyone sooooo happy to be a LOSER. However Scotto got me back a couple of nights later for double this.......me not soooooooo happy!!! hence NO photo!


 Last night we went to "The Oaks" out in Cable Beach it was fabulous, just been built. Good food.

See ya all again next year. I love Broome. Thanks for a great holiday Ang and Scotto

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fun time, I've been waiting for these photos xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on