April 14, 2013

Sunday 14th April


BIG DAY Jenny and I did some lovely drawings to send to 'oan in America and Uncle Scotto and Daddy on the dogs walk around the Bridges showed me how this Postal system works, next time I come to stay 'oan will be able to show me on Skype how she has them after they have had a big trip on a plane, it is sooooo amazing


I love Daisy and she loves me. I love to walk her as she is a good girl - Daisy has a couple of little girls in her family so it is good I can give her a cuddle

oooooops Connor we are sprung in the little ones bed!

These dolphins and their babies were playing right under the bridge in the same area for ages it was like they were teaching their babies. They were very light in colour and the babies swam under their mothers, so cute.





Teaching Uncle Scott the right way to walk these dogs.
I can relax now Uncle Scott seems to have got the gist of this dog walking now!

 We even managed to get Archie out for his walk today.....what a nervous nelly I had to carry him a lot of the way. Funny little man but we love you Archie.
A girl and her Uncle I am going to miss you Uncle Scotto. I hope you have a safe trip home to Broome.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little girl showing her Uncle how to do it properly, I love that photo, soooo cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos and a fun way to learn about the big wide world.
    Glor xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on