April 13, 2013

Nose Picking


Sienna was picking her nose this morning and I asked her to stop!

"I'm flickin'  it" was her reply


I thought what is this child learning at skol!

I asked "Who taught you that?"

Imagine my shock and horror when she said "Jennelle"

....................................................................


Oh dear! Not sure if that's an improvement over eating what she finds up there or not!

You better tell  Sienna that if she would like a sleepover at Nelly's during her school holidays she better put that nose candy in a tissue! 

Hopefully now that shocker is dealt with you can both enjoy a lovely visit :) Jennelle


....................................................................



Hi Jenny
I'm glad  she said  nell  and not me.
But I do remember Sienna getting  told off on more than one occasion for having her finger up her nose.
It seems  to be her favourite  past time at the moment .

We love seeing  all her adventurers on your Blog and to see Travis and Sienna together  makes us all very happy because he is such a loving  dad.

You did good with those boys.

Lov  Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on