April 30, 2013

Half Price Security Shutters

We all like to have a win every now and again and thanks to Half Price Shutters I had one today

I needed two cords replaced in my security shutters and kept putting it off because of the price.

I emailed for 4 quotes from the local Mandurah dealers - which is unusual for me, I usually just ring one thinking there won't be much difference anyway.

Half Price Shutters replied in a matter of minutes and with the best quote
Melissa was very helpful when she rang and I asked for a Seniors discount and got another $20 off a $190.00 job. Phil the technician did a great job.

One replied after  3 days and the quote was more than double Half Price Shutters
Another replied after 7 days and the quote was more than double Half Price Shutters also.
I was gob smacked that there could be so much difference in these quotes.



 WA phone numbers 1800 136 121   |    08 9249 7277

www.halfpriceshutterswa.com.au


 10/10 Half Price Shutters and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on