March 30, 2013

Easter 2013



Roxy in bed with her toys on day one a little nervous....



Sienna settling her in.
 Roxy liked to help with the watering and to play under the hose or sprinklers she is also a champion fly catcher......
 Gayle pushing Sienna on Easter Saturday at the picnic
Walking with Sienna down at the Estuary on Easter Sat.

Easter Sunday
The Easter bunny has been and left lots and lots of eggs all over the house!
Chocolate for breakfast how good is this............
Dear little Roxy did not see what all the fuss was about seeing she did not get any chocolate.....

I love my Easter Bunny and Roxy
My Easter Bunny and my favourite throw......

2 comments:

  1. Sienna & Roxy - two very cute girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love checking on your doggie guests,I enjoy them they are so beautiful.
    Sienna is a little sweetie too.
    Glor xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on