October 21, 2012

Sunday takeaway Lunch Falcon

Sienna was dancing around my bed on Sunday morning and when I asked what she was doing she said "Gangnam Style" I nearly fell out of bed and she can dance, I found this sheep doing the same dance on Face Book she is going to love it!


I promised Sienna chicken and chips and one would think Red Rooster would have some at 1.30pm on a Sunday..NO.went to pop the order in .......................we have sold out of chicken and it will be 10 minutes. I said I would leave it after I picked my mouth up off the ground........but had to wait for at least 5-6 minutes before I could get out of the line-up........so off we go to McDonald's.

I got Sienna a chicken burger and some chips......they seemed miffed I did not know what I wanted to order so I left it up to them - just explained I wanted chicken and chips for the child or monster.......

Out came a squashed burger with the BRIGHT ORANGE CHEESE stuck to it.......................we had Rex the little dog with us and when she would not eat it I tried to feed it to him (he who will eat a shit sandwich) and NO could not come at this lot.

I think they got the chips out of the bin, freezing cold and looking worse for wear..........Rex  turned his nose up at them also when Sienna dropped the packet. This may have been my punishment for rolling the eyes at the 12 year old order taker!!!!!!!

0-10 for Red Rooster and McDonald's they are both a disgrace in my books..

Sienna and her mate Rex


I get so jacked off the businesses in Mandurah never seem to do well, and I am thinking now I know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on