January 30, 2012

This kid is clever & Sunday Fishing before the footy.


I wonder where she gets this from you could of blown me away with a feather - I could not work out how the 6 minute "Peppa Pig" video played for 20 minutes plus.......Sienna was changing it herself, I certainly did not show her how to do it! One clever girl at only three.- she watches every move you make.



Looking good in my new raincoat. Dad is as excited as me and can't wait to go and play in the rain as he reckons that is the best part of getting a new raincoat! Who is the child in this relationship? She is such a unhappy child as the photo's show!


Sunday Fishing at "The Cut" 6th May 2012

Dolphins playing around, pelicans coming to get a feed, daddy, his daughter and dog does it get any better than this? - Only if the big ones are biting......one day my boy! There was plenty to keep us amused  at the  "The Cut" which is very pretty and a lovely place to live and walk and the Eagles won as well so a good day had by all.



Lots of Dolphins Pods - and we saw Mothers with babies.

 Taken by Reg 10th May 12
 Taken by Reg 10th May 12
Taken by Reg 10th May 12

God I am scared I think he has a monster on there.....


Can you imagine how happy Trav would be if he won Lotto.....looks like he has with his little pink snapper that we put back after Sienna kissed it to live for another day (Eat your heart out Scotto) it was at least 6 inches long. Mind you he only got that after I told him not to pull the line in as soon as he got a nibble, let them run with it........and as usual I knew best and he caught this one on his very next cast........... he was lucky I was there! We rang you Scotto and wished you were here.

The catch of the day....
The Kiss.........
don't mention the fringe, she moved! Only a week between a good and bad haircut.....
The Pelicans came for a feed I think they picked the wrong group as we never got many to feed them with they were very cute however. Jaz wanted to catch them and a Dolphin and ate through her lead. Trav nearly got to hand feed the pelicans a couple of little fish. 



Stormy day but what a lovely photo.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Sienna, how lovely you look in your new raincoat! You all looked to be having a wonderful time fishing and nobody noticed the fringe.... Honest!!!!!

    Love Sharon and Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos of the pelicans--they were big ones. I love to
    see them when they come in to land or take off.I can't get over
    Little Britches and the computer. Love Cuz (Joan Yanky Cuz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Daddy he is to Sienna. Love the pelicans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny, great photos, love the ones of the pelicans, JJ

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on