February 27, 2012

Sienna's 3rd Birthday

25th Feb 2012


Trav and Sienna came up Friday to be ready for the birthday tomorrow. Sienna got up around 6am and got into bed with Trav and was waiting for him to wake up so she could get into the presents she has a lot of patience that one, I would have ripped into them.

My time flies she is no longer a baby, but a little girl, shame really as it goes too fast, however she is good fun.

She got lots of dolls for her big dolls house, an orange juicer from me, as she loves her home made juice and I want to teach her so she can make one for her daddy. Face painting, Lego and more from Scott and Ange in a parcel from Broome
A VERY noisy Dora guitar from Jenelle I could kill her!!! I cannot remember what else, but she did well. Some Dora DVD’s, a bubble maker - which may or may not work!…..




Mindarie Quays is packed; Lots of tourists and lots of things to do there. Heaps of shops, a lovely place to swim lots of different eating houses……not to mention the English Candy Store I stocked up there, which I am sure I am going to regret or I should say I do already.




Under Water World we saw lots of big fish, with huge string rays and sharks going over our heads. I like the coral reef display below with the pretty little fish the best. It is not bad value for money and quite interesting. Lots of feral people though! Maybe best to go during the week when it is not so busy.











We had Sharkey’s fish and chips for lunch, not bad, the fish was lovely but the chips and squid rings were cold. A very long wait when we were very hungry – but a beer and fish n chips did the trick, Travis spiked my vodka on Friday night so the greasy food was just what I felt like.


Left a picture tell a 1000 stories, she is one hungry little birthday girl.









Dad ringing Uncle "cott, Ange Coby and Eddy to thank him for my presents while we waited for lunch and we also shared a spearmint milkshake that helped while we waited.




This year was soooo much cooler than the 40+  we had for Sienna’s last birthday at the Zoo thank the lord.

We had ice-cream cake and a sing a long while chatting to Scott and Ange on Skype as I knew they would have loved to have been here for the birthday. Hence I did not take any photos of the cake.




I reckon this is the photo of the day I love it

Patting a red star fish, you loved the patting pool....


Ooooooops Sienna getting a little OVER excited over the patting pool nearly went in.

Travis looking a little green on some of the rides....not soo much of the vodka king today! 

Friggin’ knee was as sore as a tooth ache, it has been good for weeks – however you do need to be half mountain goat at Under Water World cause of all the stairs but it was worth it.







Sienna enjoyed her day and was a treat to be around. I took my iPod along and gave them a real treat with some of my favourite music. Dr Hook, some country and western, nice change from the head banging! I think they both loved it! I must remember to take it again on long trips. I caught Trav out the corner of my eye singing along at times!




You wore this Coby and Eddy T shirt for your birthday with a black frill skirt and looked soooo cute.

6 comments:

  1. What a great birthday and such a georgeous little girl. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.
    Glor xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much fun had by all it seems, Sienna looks gorgeous. so glad you had a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for sending me the gorgeous photos of Sienna on her b'day. They are precious--my two favorites were reaching to pat the turle who seemed to be reaching out to her, and her nearly falling in the water. A darling little girl thoroughly enjoying her b'day. Lots of love Cuz. xxxxx 'OAN USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen , it looks like you guys had a ball, I love the photo with the turtle and Sienna, awesome :] Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,just opened up your photos of the birthday girl,loved them.Was wondering how it went.Love the one with the tortuise greeting her and also the one where she nearly fell in.Love LJV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looked like Dad had just as much fun as Sienna at the underwater park! Happy 3rd Birthday Sienna, love Sharon & Jeff, Jenelle & Monty XXX

    PS. Glad you loved the Dora guitar Jenny ;)
    Jenelle!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on