December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 - Wannanup

We went to Jenny’s on Christmas Eve after Nanny Sharon’s. My bubble maker is a winner as I love bubbles. There are lots of presents under the tree and Santa is due tomorrow morning, I have left a carrot and a drink for him. Dad woke me in the morning and we opened presents. Dad was going on about how hard it is to put the gifts together, Jenny was banging on about Dora and wishing she had invented her - saying then we would all be rich!!!!! We had a roast lunch as it was cooler this year for a change and we all spoke on Skype to Scott in Broome. I had a ride in the big bus with Dad to get Nanny in the park. The nursing home has been closed for days by the Health Dept. so Nanny was very hungry as she stayed in her room so she did not get infected.  I got a lovely pram for my babies, a scooter  like Monty's a helmet to go with it, a canoe for the beach, a golf set, leggo, lots of  Dora things ie: jigsaw, t shirt, book bag, backpack, doll so all in all it was a good day except we ran out of petrol at Preston Beach on the way home…….that’s a story for another day! 
I love bubbles


Leggo is such fun. From Scott and Ange 


Pretty flash Dora pram




Dad woke me up in my new big bed and then went back to sleep...


I got a golf game I may be able to keep Daddy in his old age....

4 comments:

  1. looooove these photo's of Sienna,especally the one with the bubbles----looks like fairy land.Ibet the big people enjoyed it just as much.Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep bubbles are a real hit around here.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie. Touches your heart! Precious photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sienna certainly had a good Christmas, lots of loot

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message and name here please and push anonymous and then publish and voila you are done! Thanks Dont forget to pop your name on